The schedule is set for the 2019 series of Monday Night Concerts, which take place each Monday night at Memorial Park during the summer months. All shows are free and begin at 7pm. Come early to stake out a spot on the lawn! Don't forget to bring a blanket and/or low lawn chair. Many people bring picnic dinners and snacks, and the The Kiwanis Club manages a concession stand during the events.
This year's lineup features some familiar faces if you're a regular at these events:
- July 8 Citrus College's Night Shift Band (Pop)
- July 15 Kulayd (Motown)
- July 22 Cold Duck (70's Top 40)
- July 29 Night Blooming Jazzmen (Dixieland Jazz)
- Aug 5 Upstream (Reggae)
- Aug 19 Michael Ryan and Friends (Spirit of Ireland)
- Aug 26 Neon Nation (80s)
- Sep 2 The Answer (Classic Rock)
They are also putting on a few Kids Corner shows at Shelton Park on Wednesday evenings. These shows are free and begin at 6:30pm:
- July 17 Cowboy Ken - The American Cowboy Variety Show
- July 24 Wildlife Learning Center - Wildlife Show
- July 31 The Happy Crowd - Children's Concert
Monday Night Concerts are presented by The City of Claremont and Kiwanis Club of Claremont, with support from Claremont Lincoln University.